Updated Policy for Online Pharmacy Requests
We respect the right of our clients to get their pet’s medication from the pharmacy of their choice. Unfortunately, due to the high number of requests by online pharmacies that are inappropriate, inaccurate and consume a significant amount of staffs’ time, we can no longer honor these requests.
Beginning July 1, 2023 we will be offering the following options to ensure your pet’s medications are received “safely” and at your “convenience”
1. If you would like to continue using an outside online pharmacy, we will provide a prescription that will be available for you to pick up at the clinic or we can mail the prescription directly to you. This service will be provided to our clients free of charge. You will then be able to send this prescription to the pharmacy of your choice.
(Please Note: Some pharmacies may not accept emailed prescriptions, thus requiring you to mail the original)
**So that we may verify weight and correct dosing, please allow up to 72 hours (about 3 days) for this to be completed**
2. WPVC Online Pharmacy – New Online Pharmacy Coming Soon! June 6, 2023 https://shop.wholevets.com/pet/
- Sit. Stay. Save. Shop local using our online pharmacy
- Exclusive Online Savings
- Autoship Convenience
- Peace of mind knowing your pet’s medication is coming from an authorized manufacturer
- Friendly customer service available by phone, text, chat
- Compounded Medications available
3. In-Clinic pharmacy, we continue to stock medications for dispensing at the time of your appointment, or for pick up by calling or texting 978-692-4328
For More Convenient Service, Download the PETDESK APP
Thank You for your patience, support and understanding as we transition into this policy!